View the refurbished HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 560FLB Adapter 655639-B21 656243-001 Quickspecs here
The HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 560FLB Adapter features the next generation of 10Gb Ethernet offering based on Intel 82599 chipset on a FlexibleLOM form factor, further reducing power requirements for 2 ports of 10Gb Ethernet. It is designed for use with HPE BladeSystem c-Class Gen8 servers.
It provides full duplex high performance Ethernet connectivity. The HPE 560FLB FlexibleLOM network adapter helps to extend the benefits of virtualization beyond the server and into the rest of the infrastructure.
The HPE 560FLB supports enterprise class features such as VLAN tagging, adaptive interrupt coalescing, MSI-X, NIC teaming (bonding), Wake-on-LAN, Receive Side Scaling (RSS), jumbo frames, EEE 1588, PXE boot and virtualization features such as VMware NetQueue, Microsoft VMQ and Intels VMDq.
HPE ProLiant BL465c Gen8, HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen8, HPE ProLiant BL420c Gen8, HPE ProLiant BL660c Gen8, HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9, HPE ProLiant WS460c Gen9, HPE ProLiant BL660c Gen9
HPE 6125XLG Ethernet Blade Switch, HPE 6120XG Blade Switch, HPE 6120G/XG Blade Switch, HPE 1:10Gb Ethernet BL-c Switch, Cisco Catalyst 3120G Blade Switch for HPE, Cisco Catalyst 3120X Blade Switch for HPE, Cisco Catalyst 3020 Blade Switch, Cisco Fabric Extender B22HP for HPE, HPE GbE2c Layer 2/3 Ethernet Blade Switch, HPE 1GbE Pass Thru Module, 10GbE Ethernet Pass-Thru Module, HPE 6125G Ethernet Blade Switch, HPE 6125G/XG Ethernet Blade Switch
Dual-port 10GbE FlexibleLOM network adapter that provides the flexibility to choose the type of LOM to meet growing infrastructure needs, Industry-leading throughput and latency performance, Up to 40Gb/s bi-directional near line rate throughput, Hardware and software acceleration and offloads for stateless TCP/IP, Supports Wake-on-LAN ( at 1 Gb), Improved small packet performance, Interrupt Coalescing, Support for Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE), Integrated PHY and MAC.
- The HPE 560FLB adapter delivers 20,000 Mbps full duplex Ethernet transfer rate per port (40 Gbps aggregate full duplex), providing the network performance needed to improve response times and alleviate bottlenecks. 10Gb Ethernet bandwidth is ideal for high performance computing, database clusters.
- The HPE 560FLB adapter supports jumbo frames (also known as extended frames), permitting up to a 9K byte (KB) transmission unit (MTU) when running Ethernet I/O traffic. This is over 5X the size of a standard 1500-byte Ethernet frame. With jumbo frames, networks can achieve higher throughput performance and greater CPU utilization. These attributes are particularly useful for database transfer and tape backup operations.
- The HPE 560FLB does not support accelerated iSCSI or iSCSI boot.
- Compatible with HPE FlexibleLOM slot for c-Class Gen8 blade servers
- The HPE 560FLB adapter support for NIC teaming helps IT administrators increase network fault tolerance and improve workload balance. These capabilities optimize availability, improve performance and help reduce costs
- The HPE 560FLB adapter can be administered from HPE Systems Insight Manager (SIM). The adapters can be managed individually or in teams, providing SNMP based statistics for reporting purposes. The 560FLB adapter can also be managed by other applications with SNMP support.