View the refurbished HP NC110T PCI Express Gigabit Server Adapter Quickspecs here
The HP NC110T is a cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet server adapter that features single-port, copper, single lane (x1) PCI Express capability, with 48KB onboard memory that provides 10/100/1000T auto-negotiated speed and duplex. Designed with ProLiant server needs in mind, it offers these server features: Cold boot Wake-on-LAN (WOL), PXE, Jumbo Frames (9K), Large Send Offload (LSO), TCP Checksum Offload, and includes brackets for both half (low profile) and full height server slots so that customers have maximum flexibility using this server adapter with their ProLiant server.
The NC110T is based on the Intel 82572GI controller and supports these IEEE standards: 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ad, and 802.3ab, 802.1x, 802.1Q and 802.1p. Validated by HP so that it meets the highest ProLiant standards and provides a seamless, network solution that is integrated with HP SmartStart, Insight Manager, networking software, firmware, and agents. NIC teaming drivers are available for all major operating systems along with teaming utilities, multiple VLAN tagging, configuration GUI and IPv6 packet transmit and receive support (excluding all offload capabilities).
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet transfer rate delivers outstanding network performance that improves response time and removes bottlenecks. Because the NC110T supports both 10Mbps Ethernet and 100Mbps Fast Ethernet in addition to Gigabit Ethernet, users are guaranteed end-to-end protocol support across their enterprise.
- HP was an early champion of PCI Express bus technology and has played a key role in the development and industry adoption of the PCI Express specification. The NC110T features an Intel 82572G1 chipset and offers a single lane (x1) PCI Express bus based on the PCIe v1.0a standard.
- Transmit Load Balancing (TLB) and Switch-assisted Load Balancing (SLB) are two advanced features that customers can use to build a bigger pipe for improved networking bandwidth. These port bonding techniques enable users to install up to eight NC110T adapters (or a mix of other HP adapters totaling 8 ports) in a HP ProLiant server and aggregate their throughput up to a theoretical maximum of 16 Gigabits per second full-duplex transmissions.
- Jumbo Frames (also known as Extended Frames) offer a 9K byte Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU), which is six times the size of traditional Ethernet frames. Like all HP ProLiant server adapters, the NC110T supports jumbo frames as a way to achieve higher throughput and better CPU utilization when deployed in a network infrastructure that supports them.
- The NC110T provides cold boot Wake-on-LAN (WOL) support through the PCI Express bus. A system that supports Wake on LAN can remain available to a systems administrator during its normal downtime. Once the machine is awakened, the systems administrator can remotely control, audit, debug, or manage the machine.