View the refurbished HP 2530-24G-2SFP+ Switch J9856A J9856-61001 Quickspecs here
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprises, branch offices, and SMBs. This series of fully managed switches delivers full Layer 2 capabilities with enhanced access security, ACLs, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 host support. Right size deployment is simple with choice of 8-, 24-, and 48-port models available with Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports, optional PoE+, and optional 10GbE uplinks. The 2530 delivers power savings with fanless models, Energy Efficient Ethernet, and ability to disable LEDs and enable port low power mode. These switches provide consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and Airwave Network Management.
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series offers uplink flexibility with either four Gigabit or two 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks on some 24- and 48-port models. The Gigabit 24- and 48-port models have either two small form-factor pluggable plus (SFP+) or four small form-factor pluggable (SFP) slots for fiber connectivity. The Fast Ethernet 24- and 48-port models have two SFPs and two RJ-45 Gigabit uplinks. The compact and fan-less 8-port switches offer additional flexibility with two dual-personality ports that can be used as either RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet or SFP ports. The Aruba 2530 Switch Series PoE+ Switches are IEEE 802.3af- and IEEE 802.3at-compliant with up to 30 W per port, making them suitable for voice, video, or wireless deployments with PoE+.
- Cost-effective, reliable and secure Aruba Layer 2 switch series.
- ACLs, EEE, traffic prioritization and models with 10 Gigabit uplinks
- 8-, 24-, and 48-port Gigabit or Fast Ethernet models
- PoE+ models for voice, video and wireless.
- Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p)
- Simplified QoS configuration
- Class of Service (CoS)
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+
- SFP slots
- Jumbo packet support
- Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree (RPVST+)
- Port trunking and link aggregation
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree