Click here for the used refurbished Dell PowerEdge R210 II V2 LFF 1U Rack Server (K8PJX) Data Sheet
The refurbished Dell™ PowerEdge™ R210 II is an enterprise-ready, ultra-compact 1-socket rack server made for single-tier architectures.
Tailored to meet the needs of growing businesses and remote offices by offering enterprise-level performance, the compact refurbished PowerEdge R210 II rack server has what your business needs to increase productivity and provide better protection for important business data. The PowerEdge R210 II offers key data security and flexibility features. Whether it is running business applications that facilitate data sharing and protection or providing the management and scalability needed to support your business growth, the PowerEdge R210 II is an ideal choice for businesses and remote offices seeking exceptional performance.
The refurbished Dell PowerEdge R210 II has a choice of options that deliver value, including the required processor performance for business applications as well as impressive scalability to meet your business needs. The refurbished PowerEdge R210 II offers:
- Technology that delivers value with performance along with essential features to operate your small businesses efficiently.
- A range of technology options customisable to suit your business needs.
- A full selection of Intel® processors to meet your performance needs. Choose any processor from the Intel Xeon® processor E3-1200 V2 product family.
Securing your most valuable asset, your data, is important. That is why the refurbished PowerEdge R210 II has built-in redundant hard drives, encryption, security and other data protection options to help keep your data as safe as possible. Coupled with the latest version of Windows® Small Business Server 2011 (SBS 2011), the refurbished PowerEdge R210 II delivers an integrated solution that can further protect your data by providing automatic backup and restore functionality as well as offering email, remote access and collaboration to help take your business to the next level. The R210 II also includes lower wattage power supplies and features a built-in user interface for ease of deployment. With the refurbished PowerEdge R210 II you can:
- Protect data with hardware- and software-enabled encryption
- Secure business information with a RAID configuration to make copies of data automatically.
- Provide email, collaboration, remote access and automatic backup and data restore functionality with Windows Small Business Server 2011.
- Make server deployment easy with the optional embedded management and deployment controller.
The refurbished Dell R210 II V2 Rack Server can support a maximum of 1 Quad (4) Core Processor
32GB Registered UDIMM PC3-12800 1600Mhz ECC DDR3 Memory
1x PCI Express slot housing and array of Fibre, NIC and Storage Controller cards.
1x Dell PERC RAID Controller
1x Non Hot-Plug 250W Power Supply
Up to 2x LFF (Large Form Factor) Non Hot Swap Internal Hard Drive Bays
1x Optional iDRAC6 Remote Access Card
1x RJ45 Embedded Broadcom 5709 Dual Port 1Gbit Ethernet Controller capable of 1Gbit Ethernet network connectivity.
This server has one Non Hot-Plug Power Supply housing 1x 250W Power Supply
Please choose once of the Dell PERC RAID Storage Array Controllers which manage the 2x LFF (Large Form Factor) hard drive backplane, supporting up to 2x SSD/SAS/SATA 3.5" Hard Drives.