Click here for the Dell PowerEdge R310 4x LFF Hotplug 1U Rack Server (X6VT9) spec sheet
Dell PowerEdge 11th generation servers are designed to meet customer needs by combining purposeful design with excellent reliability, security, and commonality. These used and refurbished Dell PowerEdge R310 embodies the Dell 11G design principles by delivering core features including energy efficiency and simplified systems management. The result is a compact, efficient server that helps customers of all sizes lower IT-related costs, reduce complexity, and free up resources
Our used and refurbished Dell PowerEdge R310 servers are a high-performance, 1-socket 1U rack server with the flexible computing power, business scalability, simplified management, data protection, and security options to make it an ideal choice for small to midsize businesses, remote offices, and enterprises.
The refurb Dell PowerEdge R310 offers:
- Business Value: The performance, security options, and availability scale to meet a variety of business needs.
- Simplified Management: With optional Dell Lifecycle Controller and optional full OpenManage™ suite designed for improved diagnostics and reduced operational costs.
- Flexible Technology: Energy-efficient, compact server for ease of deployment.
Once you've bought your refurbished Dell PowerEdge R310 rack server from us, it can offer the right balance of performance, enterprise-class options, and business value to meet the needs of small to midsized businesses, branch offices and enterprises alike with:
- Price for performance that includes options for full redundancy in power supplies and hot-swap hard drives.
- Processor options and memory configurations that are balanced to run typical business applications such as Microsoft® Windows® Small Business Server, Business Center Essentials, SQL Server® Workgroup/Standard, Active Directory®, and SharePoint® as well as Oracle® 11g Standard, VMware®, and file/print.
- Multiple RAID options and up to four 3.5 inch hard drives to help keep your data safe.
Buying a used Dell PowerEdge R310 lets you devote more focus to running your business. The optional advanced embedded management engine, Lifecycle Controller, automates common management tasks and enables zero-media, low-touch deployment that is efficient, secure, and user-friendly.
Dell Lifecycle Controller simplifies administrator tasks by performing a complete set of provisioning functions such as system deployment, system updates, hardware configuration and diagnostics from a single intuitive interface called Unified Server Configurator in a pre-OS environment. This eliminates the need to use and maintain multiple pieces of disparate CD/DVD media.
With Dell Lifecycle Controller server deployment automation, the R310 can be up and running fast.
Also part of the Dell OpenManage portfolio is the Dell Management Console, which is included with every Dell server and provides IT administrators with a consolidated console view of their IT infrastructure
These used and refurbished Dell R310 Rack Mount Servers can support up to 1x Intel Xeon X3400 Quad Core Processor
Up to 32GB DDR3 PC3-8500E or PC3-10600E Unbuffered ECC Memory (6x DDR3 DIMM Slots)
Either a H200, Perc6/iR or H700 RAID Controller
4x LFF (Large Form Factor) 3.5" Hot Plug SAS/SATA Hard Drives
2x PCIe G2 Slots (One x8 and One x16 Slot)
2x Hot Plug Power Supplies
1x Optional iDRAC 6 Express or iDRAC 6 Enterprise Management Card
If you buy one of our used and refurbished Dell R310 Rack Mount Servers today, it will come covered with our standard 3 Year Hardware Replacement Warranty and 3 Years Remote Hardware Setup and Support.